The fine print
- The free custom domain offer will be available after the 14-day free trial.
- This offer can be used towards an available free domain or as a coupon towards one with a fee. Not all domains are equal in price and therefore, the specific domain you're looking for may not be free through Hover.
- After one (1) year of registration, the domain will be renewed at its standard rate + tax and billed by Hover.
- Only one free Hover domain is available per annual subscription, but you can certainly purchase more domains and connect them to your Leadpages account. Learn more...
Claim your free domain
Follow the steps below to claim your free domain.
- Click the profile icon at the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Select "Domains."
- Click Claim Your Free Domain.
- A window will appear where you can search for an available domain in Hover.
- Hover will list a number of domains, including ones similar to the one you searched for. You may choose either a free domain or place a credit towards one with a fee.
- Click the + icon next to the domain you'd like to register.
- Click Proceed to Cart, then Secure Checkout. (NOTE: Hover will ask for card details, as after your first year of domain registration paid for by Leadpages, your domain will be billed and managed through Hover.)
- Agree to Hover's terms of service, then click Submit Order.
After completing the checkout process for your domain, Hover will automatically connect that domain to your Leadpages account. No DNS record changes or edits needed!
You will see your domain appear under the Domains section of your account. It can take up to 48 hours for the SSL certificate to process to secure your domain.
Billing after one (1) year
The first year of your domain's registration is paid for by Leadpages. After that, the domain will be renewed and billed by Hover at the standard rate + tax.
If within the first year of your domain registration, you choose not to renew the domain for a second year or would like to edit your domain's billing, reach out to Hover's support team.
Purchase additional domains and connections
You can certainly purchase additional custom domains through services like Hover, GoDaddy etc. and connect them to your Leadpages account. Reference the domain connections available for each subscription level below.
A Pro or Advanced subscription is required to connect multiple domains to your Leadpages account.
- Pro: connect up to 3 domains
- Advanced: connect up to 50 domains
- Sub accounts: connect up to 50 domains
If you currently have a Standard subscription and would like to upgrade, learn how here.
Frequently asked questions
What happens to my domain if I cancel my Leadpages account?
You will continue to own and manage that domain through Hover for one (1) year. You may choose whether or not to renew with Hover at the end of that year.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗