If you've published your page too soon, or have an offer out on that page that has since expired, there are a few ways you can hide your landing page from public visitors.
The fine print
When looking to hide your landing pages from public viewing, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- All pages published landing pages are published to your Leadpages domain (i.e.
https://yoursubdomain.lpages.co/your-page-name). This article applies to pages published to that domain and/or pages published to a domain connected to Leadpages.
- If you've published your landing page to WordPress or via HTML to your existing site, removing that page from your site or redirecting that URL is managed within your host and/or site builder.
Unpublish a landing page
You can unpublish any landing page from within your Leadpages account dashboard.
- Select the Landing Pages tab.
- Click the Actionsmore menu next to the page you'd like to unpublish on your dashboard.
- Select Unpublish Page.
- After reading the details of what will happen when you unpublish the page, click Unpublish.
Split tests cannot be unpublished. Learn more about ending and deleting a split test here.
Duplicate + Delete
The Leadpages Drag & Drop Builder allows for you to keep a page in "draft" mode. To return a page to draft mode, duplicate the page, then delete the original that was published.
Learn more on how to take those two actions here:
You might have run a special offer or run an ad for a product with your landing page and while there are still visitors navigating to its URL, you'd like them to be taken somewhere else. Redirecting your page's traffic is a good strategy.
Hide from search
While you may want your landing page published, not all pages are meant to appear in a public search like Google. You can hide your page from public search right within Leadpages.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗