If you've published your page too soon, or have an offer out on that page that has since expired, there are a few ways you can hide your Lead Page from public visitors.
The fine print
When looking to hide your Lead Pages from public viewing, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- All pages published Lead Pages are published to your Leadpages domain (i.e.
https://yoursubdomain.lpages.co/your-page-name). This article applies to pages published to that domain and/or pages published to a domain connected to Leadpages.
- If you've published your Lead Page to WordPress or via HTML to your existing site, removing that page from your site or redirecting that URL is managed within your host and/or site builder.
Unpublish a Lead Page
You can unpublish any Lead Page from within your Leadpages account dashboard.
- Select the Lead Pages tab.
- Click the Actionsmore menu next to the page you'd like to unpublish on your dashboard.
- Select Unpublish Page.
- After reading the details of what will happen when you unpublish the page, click Unpublish.
Split tests cannot be unpublished. Learn more about ending and deleting a split test here.
Duplicate + Delete
The Leadpages Drag & Drop Builder allows for you to keep a page in "draft" mode. To return a page to draft mode, duplicate the page, then delete the original that was published.
Learn more on how to take those two actions here:
You might have run a special offer or run an ad for a product with your Lead Page and while there are still visitors navigating to its URL, you'd like them to be taken somewhere else. Redirecting your page's traffic is a good strategy.
Hide from search
While you may want your Lead Page published, not all pages are meant to appear in a public search like Google. You can hide your page from public search right within Leadpages.
(Updated January 23, 2019)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the ? support button at the top-right corner of your account dashboard or by clicking here to file a support ticket.