Looking to add links or change elements on your Standard landing page? This is the spot. Here you'll find answers to customizing images, links, adding multiple forms to a page and more.
Customizing & Resizing Images
Currently, there is no way to customize or resize images within the Standard Builder. To resize or customize an image, you will need to use a third-party service to do so. Here are some services that allow you to customize and resize your image:
PLEASE NOTE: We cannot support the use of these services, but if you'd like to give them a try we welcome you to do so!
Once you've customized your image, you can re-upload your image to your Leadpages account and use them with your pages and pop-ups. For more information on how to add and remove images from Leadpages take a look here.
Step-by-step URL link actions
- Hover over the element you'd like to link, then click the gear icon in the top right corner of the element. (If hyperlinking text, highlight the text and click the paper clip icon at the top navigation bar.)
- Select Link Options, then click the Go to a URL option. (You can also link elements to an opt-in form by selecting Show Opt-in Form.)
- Paste your URL and press Done.
- Make sure to Save your page.
Adding multiple opt-in forms
Use this when you want to drive traffic to two or more different lists and/or integrations from the same landing page. Visitors will have the ability to opt in to multiple/different events, time slots, or Email Service Provider integrations, depending on which button they click.
For example, in the landing page below, each “Click Here to Claim...,” box is linked to a different integration setting/list. This means that you can segment your audience right from the point of opt-in, providing different thank you pages, and/or follow-up sequences.
Step-by-step multiple forms
- Hover over the element you'd like to link to a different form, then click the gear icon in the top right corner of the element. (If hyperlinking text, highlight the text and click the paper clip icon at the top navigation bar.)
- Select Link Options, then click Show Opt-in Form.
- Select Advanced settings, then click +CREATE ANOTHER OPT-IN FORM.
- Click VIEW/EDIT to start editing your new form.
You should also know…
- Any pop-ups (i.e. opt-in forms) that exist on your page but aren’t mapped to a call to action button are “orphaned pop-ups” and will be deleted when your landing page is saved.
- Pop-ups created in a given landing page are only available in that page, and not available under the Conversion Tools main menu.
- The opt-ins for all pop-ups on a given landing page will be counted toward the same analytics.
Prepare your iframe embed code
You'll want to make sure and host your video somewhere (i.e. YouTube, Wistia, Vimeo) and create your iframe embed code within that service. Each service is different when looking to create your iframe embed code, however, as an example, here's what it looks like when grabbing the iframe embed code from YouTube:
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗