At times, services you are integrated with may update their connection with Leadpages and need to be reconnected within your account. You will receive an email if this happens, calling on your to take action within your Leadpages account to reconnect your integration. This article will walk you through it.
NOTE: You will only need to reconnect the integration once within your integration settings. Once reconnected, all other pages and pop-ups using that integration will also be reconnected.
Steps to reconnect Drag & Drop Builder services
- Navigate to the integration settings of any drag-and-drop form. (If your form is on a pop-up linked to a button on your page, hover over the button and click Edit Pop-Up.)
- In the left-hand sidebar, make sure you’re on the ① INTEGRATIONS tab. If you do not see the integration that needs to be reconnected, click +Add an Integration.
- Select the integration with the red warning symbol next to it.
- Click Reconnect and follow the prompts.
NOTE: If you do not see an error symbol next to any of your integration connections, it's possible this issue has resolved on its own and no further action is required.
Steps to reconnect Standard landing page Legacy Builder services
- Click the profile icon in the top-right corner of your account dashboard and select “Integrations.”
- Choose the service you’d like to reconnect.
- Fill out any available fields (such as your API key), then click Connect.
- Follow any on-screen instructions from your service provider.
- Check to make sure that your service is connected.
Services on the integrations page of your account settings will affect Standard landing pages, trigger links, opt-in texts, and standalone Standard pop-ups.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗