We’ll be sorry to see you go, but can definitely help if you need to cancel your account. Read on to learn how to stop your subscription and about what happens when you do cancel.
Before we go on…
We’d love to hear from you if there’s something we can do to help out. If you’re running into issues using Leadpages, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
You may also be able to move your account to another subscription level instead of canceling. Simply contact our support team who will help you switch to a subscription of your choice.
How to cancel your subscription
You can cancel your recurring subscription at any time from within your account. Here are the steps you’ll need:
- Log in to Leadpages if you haven’t already.
- Click your initials in the top-right corner of your account, then select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. From there, choose Billing in the left sidebar. (Or, click this link.)
- Click Delete my account at the bottom of the “Subscription” tab, as shown below.
From there, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
What happens when you cancel
We really like to be upfront about things, so you can make the best decision about your account. Without an active subscription, the following conversion tools will stop working as expected:
If you have a Standard Annual subscription or above, you can export your pages’ full HTML, as you do own your pages’ content. That said, most integration setups require back-end processing on our end—so you’re welcome to host your pages on your own server but should understand that not all integration functions may work.
You’ll also lose access to most areas of your account when your subscription ends, including your image library, analytics data, your pages’ copy, etc.
Reactivate your account
You can re-activate your account at any time, and regain access to content you’ve created.
By canceling your account, you also relinquish:
- any special pricing or features you may have access to through a legacy pricing plan
- the claim on your account’s subdomain (i.e., you may not be able to keep your same subdomain when you reactivate)
- the claim on any Leaddigit identifiers you’ve created
- your ability to collect commission payouts as a Leadpages affiliate partner
Keep in mind, you can also change your subscription (and keep it active) if you do not want to fully cancel your account. Feel free to contact our support team if you’re interested in this option.
(Updated August 01, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.