We’ll be sorry to see you go, but can definitely help if you need to cancel your account. Read on to learn how to stop your subscription and about what happens when you do cancel.
Before we go on…
We’d love to hear from you if there’s something we can do to help out. If you’re running into issues using Leadpages, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support team.
You may also be able to move your account to another subscription level instead of canceling. Simply contact our support team who will help you switch to a subscription of your choice.
How to cancel your subscription
You can cancel your recurring subscription at any time from within your account. Here are the steps you’ll need:
- Log in to Leadpages if you haven’t already.
- Click your profile icon in the top-right corner of your account, then select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. From there, choose Billing in the left sidebar. (Or, click this link.)
- Click Cancel Subscription at the bottom of the “Subscription” tab, as shown below.
From there, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the process.
What happens when you cancel
If you have sub accounts on your plan, they must be deleted before cancelling. Sub accounts will not remain open until the end of your billing cycle. More on how to delete a sub account here.
Sub accounts cannot be separated as their own subscription, however, landing pages can be shared to another Leadpages account in an effort to save work.
We really like to be upfront about things, so you can make the best decision about your account. Without an active subscription, the following conversion tools will stop working as expected:
- landing pages
- opt-in texts
- trigger links
You can export your landing pages’ full HTML, as you do own your pages’ content. That said, most integration setups require back-end processing on our end—so you’re welcome to host your pages on your own server but should understand that not all integration functions may work.
You’ll also lose access to most areas of your account when your subscription ends, including your image library, analytics data, your pages’ copy, etc.
Reactivate your account
You can re-activate your account at any time, and regain access to content you’ve created.
By canceling your account, you also relinquish:
- any special pricing or features you may have access to through a legacy pricing plan
- the claim on your account’s Leadpages Domain (i.e., you may not be able to keep your same Leadpages Domain when you reactivate)
- the claim on any opt-in text identifiers you’ve created
Keep in mind, you can also change your subscription (and keep it active) if you do not want to fully cancel your account. Feel free to contact our support team if you’re interested in this option.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗