Integrate your Marketo account with Center to send segmented contacts to your Marketo lists.
In this article
The fine print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s Marketo integration:
- Our Marketo integration is avialable to Center Early Adopters; Scale accounts and above; and Leadpages Advanced subscribers. You must hold at least one of these accounts to access Marketo in Center.
- When setting up your API permissions in Marketo, you must enable write access to your lists in order to send contacts to them from Center.
Integrating Center with Marketo
- Go to the Integrations tab in Center, then select Marketo.
- In your Marketo account go to Admin › Integration › Web Services and copy the endpoint and identity URLs from the “REST API” section.
- Then go to Admin › Integration › LaunchPoint. Create a new custom service if you don’t have an existing one. View the details of the API service you want to use, and copy your “Client Id” and “Client Secret.”
- Go back to Center and paste the keys you copied from Marketo into their fields, then click Connect.
Options for creating contact segments
Marketo is currently only available in the actions portion of rules.
- Add to: allows you to add segmented contacts to a specific list in your Marketo account.
FAQs and troubleshooting tips
I don’t see Marketo in my Center account under “Integrations.” Where can I find it?
If you don’t see Marketo under Integrations you may need to upgrade your account. You must be a Center Early Adopter or have at least a Scale plan to access Marketo. You can also access Marketo on a Launch or Grow plan if you have a Leapdages Advanced subscription under the same email address as your Center account.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.