For longer pages, adding some basic navigation allows you to direct visitors to important sections. Or, add links to other pages in your campaign or on your site.
Set up in-page navigation
Follow the steps below to add navigation links to any of your drag-and-drop Lead Pages.
- Edit any drag-and-drop page, or create a new one.
- Select a button, image, or text you’d like to turn into a link.
- In the widget’s options, click the link icon.
- Select “Jump to a page section”, choose a section on your page.
- Publish or update your page for the change to take effect.
That’s it! If you have other pages in your campaign or on your site, you can link to them in a similar way— just choose the “Lead Page” or “External URL” option instead of linking to a section.
(Updated January 23, 2019)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the ? support button at the top-right corner of your account dashboard or by clicking here to file a support ticket.