There are a couple of ways you're able to reset your account password.
With access to your account settings
- Click the profile icon at the top-right corner of your dashboard.
- Select "Account Settings".
- Enter your old password and new password and click Update Password.
Without access to your account settings
- Go to the Leadpages login screen and click Forgot Password.
- Enter in your account email address and click "Request Password Link".
- Go to your email account and reset your password using the password reset link that was just sent your way!
If you still have trouble resetting your password after trying the above, please contact our awesome support team here!
(Updated October 1, 2018)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard as shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.