When you connect Wistia to your Center account, you can create contact segments based on videos your audience has watched.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s Wistia integration:
- Wistia must be set up with Turnstile or an ESP integration. Otherwise Wistia cannot collect enough viewer information to send to Center.
- Wistia has a historical data limit of four weeks.
Integrating Center with Wistia
- Copy your API Master Token from Wistia. You can find it in your Wistia account settings under API Access.
- Create a new rule in Center, then click + Add Source › + Connect More in the segment portion of the rule.
- Choose Wistia from the modal, then paste in your API key and hit Connect.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
Available Event Filters
- Someone views a video
- Duration percent
- Duration time
Please see our conditions reference to learn more about standard conditions.
Wistia is only available for creating segments for now. Stay tuned to the Center blog and the notification panel in your account for integration updates!
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.