Infusionsoft is a powerful marketing automation tool for small businesses. Integrate Center with your Infusionsoft account to segment contacts by tag, validation status, and more—or apply actions to your segmented contacts, like adding a tag to their record.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s Infusionsoft integration:
- Infusionsoft does not have a historical data limitation.
- Contacts can be sent to a form in an Infusionsoft Campaign and/or to a follow-up sequence (from Legacy campaigns).
Integrating Center with Infusionsoft
- Go to the Integrations tab and select Infusionsoft.
- Click Connect. You’ll be prompted to log into your Infusionsoft account and allow the integration.
- After you complete the steps in Infusionsoft, you’ll be directed back Center where you can create a rule.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
Available Event Filters
No contact created
No contact created (in the future)
Contact created (in the future)
Please see our conditions reference to learn more about standard conditions.
- Contact validated: use this condition to segment only contacts who are validated (by checking the validated box) or those who are not.
- Tag: use this condition to segment only contacts who have an existing tag. Set up multiple conditions for each tag you want to segment by.
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
Why does my campaign have zero Active Contacts, even though Center shows some have passed through?
Infusionsoft will only count a contact as “active” when they have not yet completed all steps in a particular sequence. To view all contacts, you can click the campaign Performance tab, and select Historical 30 days from the view menu. Then, hover over the form goal and click the contacts icon, as shown below.
Alternatively, you can add future steps to the campaign sequence so contacts show up as active.
Can I send contacts directly to a campaign?
Center connects with forms instead of campaigns directly, as forms are where a contact's fields are determined. Since web forms must be created inside your campaign, contacts will still be added to whatever campaign your chosen form belongs to. You can read more about forms in Infusionsoft here: http://help.infusionsoft.com/userguides/campaigns-and-broadcasts/campaign-goals/create-a-web-form
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.