Drip is an email service provider that allows you to set up visual automations for your subscribers. You can integrate Drip with Center to add contacts from your segments to Drip.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s Drip integration:
- Unlike many other email marketing platforms, Drip only has one “list” of subscribers. Instead of organizing contacts using lists, Drip offers segments, filters, tags, and more. You can learn more about subscriber management here: The Subscribers Tab – Drip Knowledge Base.
- “Center” will be listed as the source for subscribers you add to Drip from your rules. You can view that information by clicking on Toggle properties in the Activity tab for a given subscriber.
Integrating Center with Drip
- Click Connect More from the “Set up your actions” portion of a new rule in Center.
- Choose Drip from the modal, then click Connect.
- You may be prompted to log in to your Drip account. Once logged in, you’ll be redirected to the rule creation page in Center, and Drip will be available in the action portion of your rules.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
Drip is only available in the Actions portion of Center rules for now. Stay tuned to the Center blog to learn when integrations are updated with additional functionality!
|Add to||Add contacts from your rule’s segment to a Drip campaign or workflow.|
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
How does Center handle multiple Drip accounts?
You can create multiple Drip “accounts” under the same Center subscription. Simply add multiple accounts using the same integration steps from above. When creating a rule, select the account you’d like to use.
Then, you can choose which campaign or workflow to send your contacts to, as shown below.
How can I segment contacts added to Drip from Center?
You can use Drip’s segmentation filters to send broadcasts to a subset of subscribers—or even use them in automation rules within Drip. First, be sure to set up a workflow or campaign in Drip. To filter subscribers from Center, set a condition such that: Actions performed include “Performed an action in another application” at least once. It will look something like this:
You can add any additional conditions as needed—such as the date someone was added.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.