ConvertKit is an email service provider and marketing automation platform servicing solo to small organizations. Integrate ConvertKit with Center to send leads and customers to your subscriber list.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s ConvertKit integration:
- You won’t find lists in ConvertKit like in other email service providers. Instead, you can create segments and tags to organize your one list of subscribers.
- Center sends contact data to Forms in ConvertKit, so you’ll want to make sure you have at least one form before integrating. For more information on configuring your forms, check out: The Complete Guide to ConvertKit Forms.
Integrating Center with ConvertKit
- Copy your API key from ConvertKit. You can find it under Account › Account Settings in ConvertKit.
- Click Connect More from the “Set up your actions” portion of a new rule in Center.
- Choose ConvertKit from the modal, then paste in your API key and click Connect.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
ConvertKit is only available in the Actions portion of Center rules for now. Stay tuned to the Center blog to learn when integrations are updated with additional functionality!
|Add to||Add contacts to a specific form in ConvertKit.|
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
Can I add contacts directly to a course or sequence in ConvertKit from Center?
No, but you can add existing subscribers to a sequence using Bulk Actions. Kindly note that ConvertKit’s API (which is what’s used to connect with Center) has guidelines that discourage subscribing contacts directly to sequences. That is why it's best to add subscribers to sequences/courses after they’re added to ConvertKit.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.