Use Center with Constant Contact to add new subscribers to your lists.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s Constant Contact integration:
- Center sends information to Lists in Constant Contact. You'll want to have at least one list set up before integrating.
- Email and First Name fields are included by default, and email is a required field.
Integrating Center with Constant Contact
- Click Connect More from the “Set up your actions” portion of a new rule in Center.
- Choose Constant Contact from the modal, then click Connect.
- Log in to Constant Contact and click Allow when prompted.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
|Add to list||Add contacts that match your segmentation filters to a specific list in Constant Contact.|
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
What fields are supported?
You can pass the following fields to Constant Contact:
- First Name
- Last Name
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.