Use GoToWebinar with Center to segment contacts by which webinars they’ve attended or registered for—you can even group contacts by date their registration or attendance date, how much of a webinar they attended, and more.
In this article:
The fine print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s GoToWebinar integration:
- Each webinar has a registrant cap—by default this is 10,000 registrants. In some cases, you may need to adjust this setting in GoToWebinar to ensure you can register additional leads for your webinars.
- GoToWebinar can pass data to Center from as far back as one year from the date you set up your integration.
Integrating Center with GoToWebinar
- Navigate to Integrations in your Center account.
- Select GoToWebinar.
- Name your account, then click Connect.
Supported segmentation options
Available filter events
- Someone attends a Webinar
- Someone registers for a Webinar
- Date (for registrants)
- Duration (for attendees)
Please see our conditions reference to learn more about standard conditions.
- Add to… adds a contact to an upcoming webinar.
- Delete from… removes a contact from an upcoming webinar.
FAQs and troubleshooting tips
Can I integrate with my GoToMeetings and other Citrix products as well?
Not yet, but you can submit a request for new integrations here.
What is the difference between a registrant and attendee?
A registrant is anyone who signs up for your webinar—regardless of whether or not they take part. An attendee is a contact who attends your live webinar for any period of time. Note that this means rules that segment by attendees will only collect contacts once your webinar is complete.
(Updated May 08, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. Click the question mark icon in the top-right corner of your Center dashboard to get started.