Integrate your Zendesk account with Center to segment contacts who open a support ticket. Combining Zendesk with other source integrations can lead to powerful targeting—like segmenting new customers who've reached out to your support team.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s Zendesk integration:
- There’s no historical data limit for Zendesk. Center can gather data as far back as when you first integrate the service with Center.
Integrating Center with Zendesk
- Copy your Zendesk ID (the portion of your help desk URL immediately before “zendesk,” e.g.
- Click + Connect More from the “Set up your Segment” portion of a new rule in Center.
- Choose Zendesk from the integration modal. Then, enter your Zendesk ID and hit Connect. You may be prompted to log in and authorize Center. Once you do, you’ll be directed back to your rule.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
Available Event Filters
- Someone creates a support ticket
Please see our conditions reference to learn more about standard conditions.
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
Is there a way to quantify the number of support tickets a customer/lead submits?
Not yet, but we plan on adding the ability to specify multiple tickets in a future release.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.