AWeber is an email marketing automation platform and service provider servicing solo to small businesses. Connect your AWeber account with Center to create new contact segments, move contacts from one list to another, and more.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s AWeber integration:
- AWeber does not have a historical data limit.
- By default, AWeber requires that subscribers confirm their subscription to your lists (also referred to as double-opt-in), even if you have not required confirmation (known as single opt-in). This means that any Actions that add subscribers to a new list in AWeber, will send out a confirmation request to anyone that added to a segment through your rule. You can learn more about AWeber’s double opt-in requirement here: Why Was A Confirmation Message Sent When Confirmation Was Disabled? You can also reach out to them directly to request that they enable singe opt-in confirmations for your lists.
- Forms in AWeber can be configured to collect subscribers’ full names or first and last names separately. Depending on which services you use with AWeber, we recommend choosing the field that best matches the requirements of that integration. (For instance, when using AWeber with GoToWebinar, it’s best to configure first and last name fields, as GTW does not support full name fields.)
Integrating Center with AWeber
- Navigate to the Integrations tab in Center.
- Select AWeber, then hit Connect New Account.
- When prompted, click Connect.
- Enter your login credentials and click Allow Access in AWeber. Once you do, you'll be taken back to the new rule in Center.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
Available Event Filters
- List signup
- No list signup
- No list signup (in the future)
Please see our conditions reference to learn more about standard conditions.
- Verified: allows you to segment contacts based on whether or not they’ve confirmed their subscription to your chosen list.
- Add to…
- Delete from…
- Change subscription status (subscribe or unsubscribe)
- Move to…
Why do I see multiple instances of my list when setting up AWeber actions?
Since forms are connected to lists in AWeber, you’ll see each form associated with your lists when choosing where to send contacts.
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.