Use Center to send contact data to ActiveCampaign—a powerful email marketing and automation platform.
In this article:
The Fine Print
These are some of the details you’ll want to keep in mind as you get started with Center’s ActiveCampaign integration:
- You can choose to send contacts to a particular List or Form in ActiveCampaign. You’ll need to have at least one list set up in ActiveCampaign to get started.
- By default, ActiveCampaign uses a Full Name field. You may need to swap it out with individual First Name and Last Name fields if your rule’s segment integration(s) do not support Full Name.
- ActiveCampaign’s historical data limit is one year.
Integrating Center with ActiveCampaign
- Copy your API key and API URL from ActiveCampaign. For more details, see: http://www.activecampaign.com/help/using-the-api/
- Click Manage Integrations from the segment or action portion of a new rule in Center.
- Choose ActiveCampaign from the modal, then paste in your API key and URL.
Click Connect to finish up the integration process.
Options for Creating Contact Segments
Available Event Filters
- Someone subscribes to a list
- Someone does not subscribe to a list
Please see our conditions reference to learn more about standard conditions.
- Subscriber status: allows you to segment contacts based on whether or not they’ve confirmed their subscription.
FAQs and Troubleshooting Tips
What’s the difference between a lists and forms?
Forms act as connection points to your lists. It's possible to send contacts directly to a list, but sending them to a form will allow for more options. For instance, you can set up a form with an action to add a tag to contacts as they pass through. You can read more about setting up forms in ActiveCampaign here: http://www.activecampaign.com/help/integration-using-subscription-forms/
Please let us know if you have additional questions!
We’re here to help. If you run into any issues or just have additional questions, please contact our support team. You can also create a ticket by clicking the banner in the bottom right corner of the Center interface.