Each Lead Page has a page title, which appears in your browser tab or window when viewing that page. Of course, sometimes you’ll want to edit what appears there—especially if the name of your page is not what you want your visitors to see.
Learn how to change your page title in our guide below.
Drag & Drop Builder
- Select the Page Tracking tab from the left-hand side of the builder.
- Under the SEO tab, enter the Page Title you'd like visitors to see in the page tab.
- Click Save and Update your page.
- Select Lead Page Options from the top-left corner of the builder.
- Click SEO, then enter the Page Title you'd like visitors to see in the page tab.
- Click Save and Publish your page.
PLEASE NOTE: This will not affect your page’s name (i.e. what you see in your list of Lead Pages). That said, most search engines—and external websites you share your page on—will use the above SEO page title when displaying search results or a link preview. You can set the same title for more than one Lead Page, while each page must have a unique name.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗