Every webpage has a favicon—a small identifying image that can appear in tabs, the address bar, and bookmark pages depending on the browser. Our logo is the default favicon for Leadpages you create, but you can customize your Leadpage’s favicon if you’d like.
Check out the steps below to learn how.
Drag & Drop Builder
- Find an image to use as your favicon, then crop it to 16 × 16 px or 32 × 32 px and save it as a PNG or ICO file.
- Open any Drag & Drop page in the builder and navigate to Styles.
- Click Choose Image in the favicon section. Upload your image or select an existing one from your library.
- Publish (or update) your page.
While our Standard Builder does not include the option to upload a favicon, there is a workaround you can try.
- Create a 16px × 16px image and save it as a PNG file.
- Convert your image to an ICO format. You can use a service such as www.favicon.cc—which is free—to complete this step.
- Upload the new icon to your server. If you don’t have a server, we recommend choosing a photo or file-hosting service that provides a direct link to the image (with a URL ending in “.ico”).
- Edit your Standard Leadpage and click Lead Page Options › Tracking Codes.
- Add the following code to the head tag section (making sure to replace the placeholder text with your favicon’s URL):
<link rel="shortcut icon" type="image/x-icon" href="your-full-favicon-url-here" />
- Save your page.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.