Whether you've created a Leadpage to generate leads or register attendees for your webinar or live event, you'll want to direct people that take action to a custom page. This could be a confirmation page, a thank you page, or welcome message. By default, Leadpages are connected to a generic Thank You page. Many of our customers prefer to direct traffic to something more branded.
The following list of articles include instructions and best practices for branded follow-up experience for your audience:
From our Knowledge Base:
- When to set up a Thank You page in Leadpages vs. your email service provider
- Setting up a custom URL/Thank You page in our Standard Builder
- Setting up a custom Thank You page in our Drag and Drop Builder
- Do you see a security warning or thank you page not loading error?
From our Blog:
- The Art of the Thank You Page
- Double Your Webinar Attendance with our 2-in-1 Webinar Thank You Page
- A Thank You Page That Could Double or Triple Your Reach
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.