By default, visitors who submit a form on your page will get directed to a generic thank you page. Follow the steps below to customize what happens when visitors submit forms on your pages.
Choose a custom thank you page template
We've got a special section with great thank you page templates, specifically designed to make this part of your campaign as efficient and customized as possible. You can filter the templates section by "Thank You" with the left-hand dropdown.Here’s how to choose a template from the template gallery:
- Navigate to the Lead Pages tab on your account dashboard and click the View All Templates button.
- Select a type of template from the drop-down on the left, search for a template, or simply browse through our collection.
- Hover over any template’s thumbnail, click View to preview, then Use this Template.
- Name your page, then click Start Building.
Drag & Drop Builder
- Navigate to the form on your page to edit its settings. (Keep in mind, you might have a form in a pop-up.)
- Switch to the tab labeled “③ ACTIONS.”
- Under the “Send the visitor to” heading, select your preferred option. You can send visitors to another Lead Page, an external URL, or choose to have them stay on the same page.
- When you’re done, click Save & Close.
Standard (Legacy) Builder
- Click any call-to-action button on your page.
- Select Thank you page on the left-hand side of the editor.
- Uncheck "Use default thank you page" and paste your thank you page URL. (Here's how to find the published URL of a Lead Page.)
- When you’re done, click the blue Okay button, then Okay at the bottom left corner of your screen and then Save and Publish your page.
Thank you page tips from our blog
- The Art of the Thank You Page
- Double Your Webinar Attendance with our 2-in-1 Webinar Thank You Page
- A Thank You Page That Could Double or Triple Your Reach
(Updated January 23, 2019)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the ? support button at the top-right corner of your account dashboard or by clicking here to file a support ticket.