Besides using the image widget within the Leadpages builder to add and remove images from pages and pop-ups, there's an Images library in the navigation menu of your account.
- Click Images in your navigation menu.
- Choose the image file you would like to upload from your computer and click Open.
Purchase premium images
Even if you don't have a professional photographer built into your business' budget, you can still utilize professional photography using Leadpages and Shutterstock.
Click the Premium Images tab on the image widget to search an expansive Shutterstock image library. Purchase an image for as low as $7.99 USD and have unlimited use of the image throughout your Leadpages account.
Steps to purchase
- Select the Premium Images tab on the image widget, then browse the Shutterstock gallery or search using keywords for images you'd like.
- Click on an image to preview it in more detail, then the Buy Image button to begin the purchase.
- The payment method on file with your Leadpages account will be the default used for Shutterstock purchases. Clicking "Update" under the payment details will direct you to your account settings where you can change your payment method for Leadpages. (NOTE: This will change the payment method for your Leadpages subscription as well.)
- Click Complete Purchase.
Your purchased premium images can be found under the My Images tab when adding images to any of your Leadpages sites, landing pages and/or pop-ups.
Hover over the image you'd like to delete and click the trash can icon, then Delete.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click Support in your Leadpages navigation menu, or submit a ticket ↗