In this article:
Creating a new drag-and-drop page
To access our Drag & Drop Builder, you’ll need to begin with a drag-and-drop template. Here’s how to choose one:
- Navigate to the Templates tab from your account dashboard, then select the “Drag & Drop” category.
- Sort and filter templates as needed. You can sort by “Most Recent” or “Highest Converting” templates, and filter by template types (such as sales vs. webinar templates). Or, if you know of a specific template already, search for it by name.
- Hover over any template preview, then click Use Template (or Preview if you’d like to take a closer look).
- Name your page, then click Start Building.
Every drag-and-drop template includes pre-built sections with placeholder widgets. You can edit, rearrange, delete, and add new content to customize your page.
Our builder automatically saves your changes, so you don’t need to worry about losing any of your work. If you make a mistake, there are plenty of options to undo your edits.
Click on any element to edit it. Each widget has different customization settings you can adjust—learn more about each widget here.
Other customization options
Each drag-and-drop template is organized into distinct sections, columns, and rows—each of which you can customize to further edit your page.
Configuring opt-in forms
You’ll need at least one form widget in order to collect opt-ins on your page. Our templates will include an opt-in form by default, normally within a Leadbox. Here’s how to find and adjust your page’s form:
- Look for some sort of call to action (usually a button). Keep in mind that many templates include several calls to action.
- Click your template’s call to action, then the link icon. Most buttons link to a Leadbox by default—click VIEW/EDIT to access it.
- Once you open the Leadbox, click anywhere on the form there to open its settings.
- Navigate through the three tabs: integrations, fields, and follow-up to adjust your form’s settings. When you’re finished, click Save.
Publishing your page
Before publishing your page, click Preview to see it in action—you can even make sure your page looks good on mobile devices.
When you’re satisfied, click Publish to go live! Each page you publish will get its own URL at your subdomain (hosted on our servers). Using that URL is the quickest way to share your page—but you can also publish your page to your own site or Facebook.
To learn more about publishing, check out: Publishing Your Leadpage.