Create a Leadpage
To get started, you’ll need to begin with a template. Here’s how to choose one:
- Navigate to the Templates tab on your account dashboard.
- Select a type of template from the drop-down on the left, search for a template, or simply browse through our collection.
- Hover over any template’s thumbnail, click View to preview, then Use this Template.
- Name your page, then click Start Building.
To learn more about choosing a template, check out our article: The Different Types of Leadpages Templates.
Edit your page’s content
Every template includes pre-built sections with placeholder widgets. You can edit, rearrange, delete, and add new content to customize your page.
Our builder automatically saves changes as you go, so you don’t need to worry about losing any work. If you make a mistake, there are plenty of options to undo your edits.
Widgets hold all the content on your page—from headings to images to buttons. Click on any widget to access its settings and edit its content.
Each widget also provides various customization and styling options. You can learn more about each widget’s options here: Drag & Drop Widgets.
Other customization options
Each Drag & Drop template is organized into distinct sections, columns, and rows—each of which you can customize to further edit your page.
Set up a form
You’ll need at least one form widget in order to collect opt-ins on your page. Most templates include an opt-in form by default, normally within an on-page Leadbox. Here’s how to find and adjust your page’s form:
- Look for a call to action (usually a button). Keep in mind that many templates include several calls to action.
- Click your template’s call to action, then the link icon. Most buttons link to a Leadbox by default—click VIEW/EDIT to access it.
- Once you open the Leadbox, click anywhere on the form to open its settings.
- Navigate through the three tabs, INTEGRATIONS, FIELDS, and ACTIONS, to adjust your form’s settings. When you’re finished, click Save & Close.
Publish your page
Before publishing your page, click the Preview icon to see it in action—you can even make sure your page looks good on mobile devices.
When you’re satisfied, click Publish to go live! Each page you publish will get its own URL at your subdomain (hosted on our servers). Using that URL is the quickest way to share your page—but you can also publish your page to your own server, WordPress site, or take out a Facebook & Instagram Ad.
To learn more about publishing, check out: Publishing Your Leadpage.