- Open your Leadpage in the builder by clicking the pencil icon next to it in your list of pages.
- Click Publish. Or, if you’ve already published your page, click the action menu (…) then Publish Options.
- Use your Leadpages subdomain URL or choose additional publishing options (which are outlined below).
Under the first tab in the publish options modal, you can view your page’s default URL (hosted on our severs at your subdomain). You can also choose to prevent search engines from indexing your page and configure a redirect.
Other publishing options
On the second tab, you’ll find three additional options for publishing your page:
- to WordPress using our plugin (more details here)
- to your Facebook business Page as a tab (more details here)
- on another server (as HTML code—more details here)
Share page template
This tab is where you can access a unique link to share your customized template with other Leadpage users. For our full guide on sharing pages, check out How To Share Your Customized Leadpages.