- Open your Lead Page in the builder by clicking the pencil icon next to it in your list of pages.
- Click Publish or the Update down_angle menu then click “Publish Options”.
- Use your connected domain or Leadpages Domain, or choose additional publishing options (which are outlined below).
Under the first tab, Domain, in the publishing options modal, you can view your page’s default URL (hosted on our severs at your Leadpages Domain) or you can select a domain you've connected to Leadpages. You can also choose to prevent search engines from indexing your page and configure a redirect.
Other publishing options
On the second tab, you’ll find three additional options for publishing your page:
- connect a domain you own to Leadpages (more details here)
- to WordPress using our plugin (more details here)
- on another server (as HTML code—more details here)
Frequently asked questions
I can't publish my page. What's up?
If you are trying to publish but the builder seems to continue to load. It's possible you're experiencing a browser caching issue. We'd recommend you try publishing in an incognito window or clearing your cache.
If you're receiving an error that reads, "To accept credit card payments with the checkout widget, connect your account with Stripe," it's likely that you've chosen a template with pre-designed pop-ups containing checkout widgets. Not using them? Either remove the checkout widget from the pop-ups or delete the pop-ups and create your own by following the steps shown below.
If you receive an error that reads, "There was an error when publishing your page. Please try again," the first step is to make sure there aren't any unused pop-ups sitting in the background of your page. Delete those dormant pop-ups and try to publish/update your page.
Duplicate or delete the form widget on your page and try to publish/update your page.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗