- Open your Leadpage in the builder by clicking the pencil icon next to it in your list of pages.
- Click Publish. Or, if you’ve already published your page, click the action menu (…) then Publish Options.
- Use your Leadpages subdomain URL or choose additional publishing options (which are outlined below).
Under the first tab in the publish options modal, you can view your page’s default URL (hosted on our severs at your subdomain). You can also choose to prevent search engines from indexing your page and configure a redirect.
Other publishing options
On the second tab, you’ll find three additional options for publishing your page:
- to WordPress using our plugin (more details here)
- on another server (as HTML code—more details here)
Share page template
This tab is where you can access a unique link to share your customized template with other Leadpage users. For our full guide on sharing pages, check out How To Share Your Customized Leadpages.
Frequently asked questions
I tried to publish and it says, "There was an error when publishing your page. Please try again." What gives?
There are a few things that could be the culprit of that error. First step, make sure there aren't any unused Leadboxes sitting in the background of your page. Delete those dormant Leadboxes and try to publish/update your page.
Duplicate or delete the form widget on your page and try to publish/update your page.
Your browser cache might be getting in the way. Try publishing the page in an incognito window, or clear your cache/cookies, then try to publish/update your page.