When you set up a form on your page or Leadbox, you’ll need to decide where you want your visitors’ information to go. That’s where integrations come in—you can send your opt-in data to your email service provider, webinar service, and/or CRM software.
If you’ve used our Standard Builder
Our Standard Builder (along with Leaddigits, Leadlinks, and standalone Leadboxes) use a previous version of our integration system. Any integrations you hook up via your account settings will work with the tools listed above but aren’t connected with our Drag & Drop Builder.
That’s because our newest builder uses a rebuilt integrations system that ultimately provides additional stability and features.
Getting to Drag & Drop integrations
Here’s how you can open your drag-and-drop integration settings:
- Open any drag-and-drop page (or create a new one).
- Click on any form on the page to access its settings. (If your page doesn’t have a form, you can add one as a widget or as a Leadbox.)
- In the left-hand sidebar, make sure you’re on the Integrations tab. Then, click Add an Integration, then More Services.
Note that Lead Notifications will be configured by default.
Adding new integrations
Once you reach the integrations modal, you can easily connect to new services. Here’s how:
- Click the icon of the service you’d like to connect to.
- Choose a name for your account—you can always edit it later.
- Fill out any account information fields, then click Connect.
Having trouble integrating your account? If you run into issues following the steps above, you may want to check out our service-specific resources here. Or reach out to our support team, and we’ll be happy to help out!
After you integrate with a specific account, you can use it on any of your drag-and-drop pages (and in Center, if you have an account).