Why isn’t my integration included?
Leadpages has included as many official integrations as possible. We’ll continue to expand support for other integrations as they become available.
The following services are currently supported with Leaddigits:
- AWeber (double opt-in required)
- Constant Contact
My integration is on the list but I can’t get it to work! What can I do?
Some integrations require specific formats for the lists/forms in order to work with Leaddigits. The following integrations require manual tweaking:
- MailChimp: In order to use MailChimp with Leaddigits, you will need to change the default form to include phone number field or else it will be missing from the list. The best practice for this integration would be for the default form for your list include only email and phone number fields.
- OfficeAutoPilot (ONTRAPORT): In order for OfficeAutoPilot/ONTRAPORT list to work with Leaddigits, you must first create a form for the list. This form must have Email and Phone fields only. Once the form is created, the list will populate in Leadpages integrations settings in the Leaddigits editor.
- Infusionsoft: For Infusionsoft to work with Leadpages, both Legacy and Campaign Creator forms need to be configured with a phone field and an email field as default. Once that has been accomplished the forms will be compatible with Leaddigits.
Why is phone number data from my Leaddigit opt-ins being populated in multiple fields?
Some integrations will automatically fill in multiple fields with the phone number collected from a Leaddigit opt-in.
- Marketo: When integrated with Leaddigits, Marketo will automatically use information submitted to populate "Phone," "Fax," and "Mobile" fields.
- iContact: When integrated with Leaddigits, a standard list populates the phone number data into "Business Name," "Phone" and "Fax" fields.
- Constant Contact: When integrated with Leaddigits a standard list populates phone number data into "Home," "Mobile," "Work," and "Fax" fields.
- Salesforce: When integrated with Leaddigits, phone number data shows up in Leads as "Phone" and "Fax" fields, but not as a subscriber in the campaign.
Why is my integration collecting emails but no phone number?
It is currently not possible to send phone numbers through Leaddigits to the following integrations:
If this is occurring and your integration is not on the list above, please reach out to support for help!
Why is my integration that is officially supported in Leadpages not available for Leaddigits?
Currently, 1ShoppingCart is the only integration that is not supported for Leaddigits. All other integrations officially supported for Leadpages should be able to integrate with your Leaddigits.
Can I send opt-in data from a Leaddigit to two lists in ActiveCampaign?
It's not currently possible to set up a Leaddigit to send opt-ins to multiple lists in ActiveCampaign. That said, you can set up an automation within ActiveCampaign to ensure opt-ins are subscribed to multiple lists by following the instructions outlined here: http://www.activecampaign.com/help/creating-an-automated-series/
My country is not listed. Can I still use Leaddigits?
Yes, you can still use Leaddigits! All it takes is using one of the "long numbers" (e.g. U.S. phone numbers with +1 in the beginning).
PLEASE NOTE: 5-digit short code numbers you see listed only work in the U.S. at this time.
Like with any other international number, international fees will apply. Meaning, people who opt-in to your Leaddigit may be charged messaging fees depending on their mobile carrier. Depending on the needs or our customers we will be adding international numbers along the way — please open a support ticket if you would like to add a request for your region.
Do Leaddigits comply with industry standards for users to opt-out of SMS messages?
Yes, the Leaddigits system is powered by Twilio, which provides a variety of identifiers so users can opt out of text messages (and back in). Send STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, QUIT to your Leaddigit number to opt out of notifications.
Users can also send START or YES to restart notifications, and HELP or INFO to learn more about Leaddigit messages. Please note that any of the identifiers above are reserved, and cannot be used for your Leaddigits unique identifier.
For more information on these identifiers, please visit: https://www.twilio.com/help/faq/sms/does-twilio-support-stop-block-and-cancel-aka-sms-filtering.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.