This article introduces Leaddigits and lays out the steps to set up a Leaddigit.
In this article
Leaddigits are available with our Pro and Advanced plans. Here's how they work:
Creating a new Leaddigit
- Navigate to Leaddigits by selecting the tab in your account dashboard.
- Click Create New Leaddigit.
- Select your Leaddigit number, unique identifier, and your custom opt-in message. See “Setting up Leaddigit options” below for more information.
Setting up Leaddigit options
- Choose your country and Leaddigit number. If your country isn’t listed, please choose a U.S.-based number — i.e., a number that begins with “+1.” Note the 5-digit short code numbers will only work from within the U.S.
- Your Leaddigit’s unique identifier is the “code” that your leads will send to your Leaddigit’s number to start the opt-in process. Unique identifiers can’t be used more by more than one customer—which means each account comes with ten unique identifiers. If you’d like to purchase more, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Add your custom instructions for opting in. We strongly recommend a message that includes explicit instructions to respond with an email address. If your lead responds with text other than their email address, the opt-in process won’t work.
Selecting Leaddigit actions
Once you’ve configured your Leaddigit’s options, you can decide what you’d like to happen when your leads opt in.
About Leaddigit actions
- The “notification emails” will be sent to your account email address, or any other email you've set up in our Lead Notifications system. For more information on Lead Notifications, please see our article here.
- All API-based integrations in your account will appear as mailing list options.
- A GoToWebinar integration is required to register customers to GTW events.
You’ll see any options you select reflected in the “Your Leaddigit® in Action” panel, as shown above. When you finish customizing your Leaddigit, click Save & Close.
You can always go back and edit your Leaddigits—as well as view how many opt-ins you've collected-under the Leaddigits tab in your Leadpages account.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.