Step 1: Log into your Leadpages account and click on Integrations under “My Account.”
Step 2: Click to select Marketo from the integrations list.
Step 3: Create a new Marketo custom service.
To fully integrate your Marketo account you will need the following information:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
Follow the steps within in this article to set up your authentication and create your Endpoint, Identity, Client ID and Client Secret: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/quick-start-guide-for-marketo-rest-api/
Step 3a: Endpoint and Identity
- Click Admin then Web Services to get access to your Endpoint and Identity.
- Copy and paste each URL into the respective sections within the Leadpages integration settings.
Step 3b: Client ID and Client Secret.
- To obtain your Client ID and Client Secret click Admin then LaunchPoint.
- Once in LaunchPoint click View Details.
- Copy and Paste Client ID and Client Secret into the respective sections within the Leadpages integration settings.
Step 4: Click "Connect" to complete the integration.
Your Leadpages account is now integrated with Marketo!
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.