Marketo, the marketing automation software, integrates with both our Drag & Drop Builder and Standard (Legacy) Builder.
The fine print
- Marketo is available with all of our tools, including pages, pop-ups, trigger links, and opt-in texts.
- To use Marketo with Leadpages, you’ll need to create at least one list within Marketo.
Integrate your account
To integrate with Marketo, you'll need an Marketo Application ID and your Marketo username and password.
Accessing Marketo REST API information
Unlike other integrations, Marketo requires a bit more information than other integrations in order to connect. In order to connect Marketo to Leadpages, you'll need your Marketo REST API endpoint, identity, client ID and client secret.
Follow the steps within in this article to set up your authentication and create your endpoint, identity, client ID and client secret: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/quick-start-guide-for-marketo-rest-api/
- Inside of Marketo, click Admin then Web Services to get access to your endpoint and identity. Copy and paste each URL into the respective sections within the Leadpages integration settings.
- To obtain your client ID and client secret, back within Marketo, click Admin then LaunchPoint and View Details.
- Copy and paste client ID and client secret into the respective sections within the Leadpages integration settings.
- Once you've got that information saved in your Marketo account, follow these guides for your corresponding builder:
- Drag & Drop Builder: To use Marketo with the Drag & Drop page builder and Drag & Drop pop-ups, follow our guide here.
- Standard Builder: To use Marketo with our Standard Builder, Standard pop-ups, opt-in texts, and trigger links, follow these steps.
Send leads to Marketo
Once you've integrated your Marketo account with your Leadpages account, you'll have the option of selecting Marketo as a destination for your leads. Follow these steps to choose Marketo as the destination for your leads.
(Updated January 22, 2019)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the ? support button at the top-right corner of your account dashboard or by clicking here to file a support ticket.