Find Marketo Integration settings in your LeadPages account
Start by clicking your name in the top right hand corner of your LeadPages account then click integrations.
Create a new Marketo custom service
Follow the steps within in this article to set up your authentication and create your Endpoint, Identity, Client ID and Client Secret: http://developers.marketo.com/blog/quick-start-guide-for-marketo-rest-api/
Endpoint and Identity
- Click Admin then Web Services to get access to your Endpoint and Identity.
- Copy and paste each URL into the respective sections within the LeadPages integration settings.
Client ID and Client Secret
- To obtain your Client ID and Client Secret click Admin then LaunchPoint.
- Once in LaunchPoint click View Details.
- Copy and Paste Client ID and Client Secret into the respective sections within the LeadPages integration settings.
Click 'Connect to Marketo' to complete the integration.
Your LeadPages account is now integrated with Marketo!
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.