How to connect GoToWebinar at the account level
- Navigate to the integrations section of your account by clicking on your name at the top-right corner, then selecting “Integrations.”
- Select GoToWebinar, then click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your GoToWebinar login information and press Sign in.
How to connect at the Leadpages level
Connecting to a Drag & Drop Leadpage
To connect GoToWebinar with a Drag & Drop Leadpage, follow the steps here.
Connecting to a Standard Leadpage
To connect GoToWebinar with a Standard Leadpage, take the following steps:
- In the Leadpages editor, click on any call-to-action button or link to access your form settings.
- Select Integration settings from the sidebar.
- Choose GoToWebinar from the Integrate form with menu, then select your webinar under Using. Click Okay to save.
- Press Okay again at the bottom left corner of the builder.
- Save your Leadpage.
- If GoToWebinar is your primary integration—in other words, you're not integrating with an email service at the same time—you can include any required fields that you like.
- If GoToWebinar is being used as a secondary integration, only fields required by GTW (first name, last name, and email) can be passed through from Leadpages.
- You can integrate a GoToMeeting account in a similar way, provided your GTM account has been upgraded and includes access to creating webinars. Meetings cannot be integrated with Leadpages.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.