This article will show you how to customize and download your receipts straight from your Leadpages account.
There are just five simple steps:
- Click the profile icon at the top-right corner of your dashboard and select Account Settings. From there, select Billing from the left sidebar. (Or, go to https://my.leadpages.net/my-account/subscription/ while logged into Leadpages.)
- Select the Billing History tab.
- Click Customize & Download next to the receipt you want to print / download (in the “Receipt” column).
- Add any custom information you need in the popup window.
- Click Download to get a printable PDF of your receipt.
If you don’t see the receipt button inside your account, you’ll need to migrate to our new billing system. Click here to learn how.
Note that customizing your receipt will not change your actual billing details, it will only change the information on the receipt you download.
To return to the billing tab, simply click outside the customization window.
Frequently asked questions
When you purchase Leadpages using American Express, a temporary description of the purchase appears on your credit card statement.
This temporary description will indicate that you have been charged by Braintree (our merchant processor). This description will disappear once all of the banks involved have acknowledged the transaction.
Sometimes this can take up to a few days, but once the payment is fully completed/settled, the description will change to show Leadpages as the name of the business you purchased from.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗