This article will show you how to customize and download your invoices straight from your Leadpages account.
There are just five simple steps:
- Click your initials in the top-right corner of your dashboard and select Account Settings. From there, select Billing from the left sidebar. (Or, go to https://my.leadpages.net/my-account/subscription/ while logged into Leadpages.)
- Select the Billing History tab.
- Click Customize & Download next to the invoice you want to print / download (in the “Receipt” column).
- Add any custom information you need in the popup window.
- Click Download to get a printable PDF of your invoice.
If you don’t see the invoice button inside your account, you’ll need to migrate to our new billing system. Click here to learn how.
Note that customizing your invoices will not change your actual billing details, it will only change the information on the invoice you download.
To return to the billing tab, simply click outside the customization window.
Frequently asked questions
When you purchase Leadpages using American Express, a temporary description of the purchase appears on your credit card statement.
This temporary description will indicate that you have been charged by Braintree (our merchant processor). This description will disappear once all of the banks involved have acknowledged the transaction.
Sometimes this can take up to a few days, but once the payment is fully completed/settled, the description will change to show Leadpages as the name of the business you purchased from.
(Updated October 5, 2018)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard as shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.