This article will show you how to customize and download your invoices straight from your Leadpages account.
There are just five simple steps:
- Click your initials in the top-right corner of your dashboard and select Account Settings. From there, select Billing from the left sidebar. (Or, go to https://my.leadpages.net/my-account/subscription/ while logged into Leadpages.)
- Select the Billing History tab.
- Click Customize & Download next to the invoice you want to print / download (in the “Receipt” column).
- Add any custom information you need in the popup window.
- Click Download to get a printable PDF of your invoice.
If you don’t see the invoice button inside your account, you’ll need to migrate to our new billing system. Click here to learn how.
Note that customizing your invoices will not change your actual billing details, it will only change the information on the invoice you download.
To return to the billing tab, simply click outside the customization window.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.