Have questions about Leadpages, need troubleshooting help and can't find your answer here in the knowledge base? Don't worry! Our team is here to help.
The best way to contact us is through your account dashboard:
- Log in to your Leadpages dashboard.
- Click the support icon help_circle in the top-right corner of your dashboard.
- Select your preferred channel and let us know how we can help.
If you get in touch via email, make sure to include relevant details in your request so we can offer the best support. We respond promptly to every email—you can expect a response within 24 hours.
Here’s some helpful information to include:
- the name of your page, opt-in form, or other conversion tool you have questions about
- how you’ve published your page or opt-in form
- the URL of the affected page
- any specific error messages you’ve received
- your account email address (not needed if you contact us through your account dashboard)
If you can’t access your dashboard for whatever reason, you can also contact us through our form here ↗
Our Pro and Advanced plans include live chat support for quick help. Chat is available Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm Central time.
If you’re on a Pro or Advanced subscription, you can access chat through the support screen in your account dashboard (as described in the steps above). Or, upgrade your subscription ↗
Phone support is available with our Advanced subscription Monday – Friday from 9am – 5pm Central time.
If you’re an Advanced subscriber, you’ll find our toll-free number in the support screen in your dashboard. Or, learn how to upgrade your subscription ↗
In addition to our knowledge base and support team, we have in-depth resources to help you succeed with Leadpages.
You can find courses, webinars, and other learning tools at ConvertedU.com. Just log in with your Leadpages (or Drip) credentials to get started!
(Updated May 30, 2018)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard as shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.