This article will walk you through the steps to integrate Salesforce with your Leadpages.
The fine print
Salesforce is available with all our Advanced plans. Also, since the integration requires access to Salesforce’s API, you’ll need either an Enterprise or Unlimited Salesforce subscription (as those levels include API access).
This guide covers integrating a Leadpage with Salesforce as your primary Email Service Provider (ESP). Click here for information about using Salesforce as a secondary (CRM) integration.
If you haven’t already connected with Salesforce at the account level, you can do so following our guide here.
Integrating Salesforce with a Standard Leadpage
- Create a new Standard Leadpage, or edit an existing one.
- Open your page’s integration settings by clicking on any call-to-action button. (More info…)
- Click Integration settings in the left sidebar.
- Select “Salesforce” from the “Integrate form with:” drop-down menu. Then, choose a list from your account that you’d like to send leads to.
- Click Done or Customize this form (depending on whether it’s your first time accessing the page’s integration settings). Confirm your changes.
- Customize your form as you’d like, then click Done again.
- Save your page.
Setting up your form fields
- For each form field you would like to add, check the box to the left of each field name.
- Click the blue Okay button to save your selections.
Leadpages will pull through the form fields that you’ve created within your Salesforce account. If you have required a field on your Salesforce form, it must be included on your Leadpage as well.
Now, it’s time to test your new Leadpage!
After saving it, publish and test your Leadpage by submitting the opt-in form. Then, check to see that your testing email address has been added to your Salesforce campaign and that any auto-responders that you have created in your Salesforce account have been sent.
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.