Dynamic content doesn't show in Edit/Preview mode, only on your published page.
What is dynamic content?
Dynamic content is content that is generated on the fly, when your page is published. Here are a few examples of dynamic content:
- Video content
- Countdown timers
- Comments and chats
- Totals (total Likes, +1's, shares, etc.)
Dynamic content doesn't always show in Edit/Preview mode.
Because dynamic content is generated on the published page, it will not usually show in Edit mode. Instead, you will typically see default values. For example, the elements mentioned above will show up as:
- Video content: a video play button, rather than your video content.
- Countdown timers: you will see the default value of the countdown timer rather than the value you set.
- Comment and chat sections may show default or outdated content.
- Totals: the total "Likes", "+1's", etc. will be calculated based on default values rather than your customized settings.
Dynamic content is visible when you publish your page.
To see the dynamic content on your page, save all your changes and click "Publish."
View your live page.
Your dynamic content will then show correctly on your live page at
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.