Create a landing page
To get started, you’ll need to begin with a template. Here’s how to choose one:
- Navigate to the Landing Pages tab on your account dashboard, then "View All Templates."
- Select a type of template from the drop-down on the right, search for a template, or simply browse through our collection.
- Hover over any template’s thumbnail, click Use Template or Preview.
To learn more about choosing a template, check out our article: The Different Types of Leadpages Templates.
Set up a form
Both connecting an integration as well as choosing a destination (form, list etc.) to send your leads to is managed within the builder.
Connect your integration
- If not already in the builder for the page or pop-up you'd like to integrate, open the editor, then click on your call-to-action button.
- Select Integration settings from the left-hand sidebar.
- Click +Manage Integrations, which will open up a new tab with the ability to connect legacy integrations.
- After connecting your integration with your login credentials for the service or API keys as needed, navigate back to the Leadpages builder tab in your browser and click Reload.
- Follow the steps below to choose where you want to send your leads.
Choose a destination for your leads
- If not already in your integration settings, click on your call-to-action button. Keep in mind that many templates include several calls to action.
- Select Integration settings from the left-hand panel.
- Select your integrations and where you'd like to send your leads, then click Customize this form.
- Make sure to click the blue Okay button at the bottom left corner as well as Save and Publish your page at the top right corner.
- Name your page and click Done.
The "Send to my CRM," "Integrate with Lead Notifications," and "Integrate with Webinar Host" can also be turned on in these settings.
Some templates have a call to action button that defaults to a URL, rather than an integrated opt-in form (such as some sales templates). If that's the case, hover over any button on your page and click the ⚙ icon at the top right corner of the button, then Link options.
Attaching a lead magnet
You can incentivize visitors to opt in to your page by offering a lead magnet. Learn how to set up a lead magnet here.
Thank you page settings
By default, visitors who submit a form on your landing page will get directed to a generic thank you page. We recommend creating a custom thank you page to use with your opt-in page. Here are details on setting up a custom thank you page.
Customizing your page
Looking to add links, multiple forms and more to your Standard landing page? Take a look at our customization article here.
Publish your page
Unlike the current builder, the Drag & Drop Builder, our Standard (Legacy) Builder does not have a 'Draft' mode. Therefore, when saving a Standard page, you also publishing your page.
Click Publish in the top right corner of the builder to see your publishing options.
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗