There are times when you may need to redirect visitors away from a page, for example when a webinar or a launch has ended.
To set up a redirect for your Leadpages hosted on our servers (e.g. at
https://yoursubdomain.leadpages.co/your-awesome-page), please follow the steps below.
- Navigate to your list of Leadpages.
- Choose the Leadpage you’d like to redirect, then open its Actions more menu and choose Publishing Options.
- Select the checkbox for "Redirect this URL," designate the URL you'd like to redirect to and click Save URL.
You can also choose to redirect only desktop traffic. If the box is…
- unchecked: desktop and mobile visitors will be redirected to the URL above
- checked: desktop visitors will be redirected to your chosen URL, but mobile visitors will not be redirected
Thank you pages
The word “redirect” can also apply to the page your subscribers see after they submit a form on your page.
That’s an entirely different kind of redirect, which needs to be set up in your email service provider (ESP) account or in the opt-in form settings of your Leadpage. For more information on how to configure your thank you page, please check out: Changing the Default Thank You Page
Using the countdown widget, you can choose to redirect your Leadpage when the countdown reaches zero. Learn more on the countdown widget here.
(Updated October 8, 2018)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.