It's quick and easy to use Google Analytics with Leadpages! Just follow these steps:
Step by Step Guide:
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account and first click the "Admin" button.
2. On the following page, select your project, beneath the "Account" headline.
Then select your property within that account by clicking the dropdown in the middle panel, beneath the headline "Property."
3. In the Property panel, click Tracking Info >> Tracking Code.
Please note: If you're setting up a new property that is published to Leadpages, be sure to choose HTTPS instead of the default HTTP option as shown here:
4. A page containing unique analytics code will appear. Copy the code to your clipboard.
5. When in the edit mode of your Leadpage, click "Leadpage Options" and then "Tracking Codes" as shown below:
6. Paste your tracking code into either section (Head-Tag or End-of-Body-Tag) and click "Done."
7. Finally, save your Leadpage.
That's all there is to it! :)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.