You can hide the Facebook Comments element from your Leadpage in the Page Editor.
Step 1: Locate the "eye" icon next to the Facebook Comment section of your content.
Step 2: Click the "eye" to hide this section of the content.
Once hidden, the Facebook Comment section options are "greyed out."
Step 3: Save your page.
You're done! The Facebook Comments section will no longer appear on your published page.
Templates that include a Facebook Comments element:
- 2 in 1 Opt-In And Webinar Registration Page
- Webinar Replay
- Webinar Replay 2.0 Page
- Co-Hosted Webinar Registration Page
- Co-Hosted Webinar Registration Page 2.0
- Launch Funnel Page
- Long Form Sales Page With Video
- Sales Letter
- Video Lesson Page For Autoresponder Followup
- (New) Video Lesson Page For Autoresponder Followup
- Webinar Registration Page With Video
- Web 3.0 Webinar Registration Page (with countdown timer)
- Webinar 2.0 Page (One-Host & High CTA Button)
- Webinar 3.0 Page (Two-Hosts & High CTA Button)
- Web 2.0 Webinar Registration Page
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.