To publish a different Leadpage to your Facebook Page as a tab, you’ll need to remove the Leadpages app and publish your new page. You can learn how in our step-by-step guide below.
- Log into Facebook and navigate to your business Page.
- Click Settings in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click Edit Page in the left sidebar. Scroll down to find the Leadpages tab, then select Settings.
- Turn off the Leadpages tab. Then select Edit Settings.
- Click “Remove” to delete the tab, then click OK to confirm.
If you want to publish a new Leadpage to your Facebook Page, follow our guide here: Publishing to Facebook.
(Updated April 14, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.