Leadpages can be published to your Facebook Page as a tab, allowing you to grow your list right within Facebook!
Publish a Leadpage to Facebook
The steps below cover how to publish any Leadpage to your Facebook Page as a tab. Note that tabs are only accessible to desktop traffic—they do not appear on mobile devices.
If you expect a lot of mobile traffic, consider posting a link to your page on your Timeline instead. Otherwise, follow these steps to publish your Leadpage as a tab:
- From your pages list, open the Actions menu for the page you’d like to publish, then choose Publish Options.
- Go to the Other Publishing Options tab, then click Add to Facebook.
- Select the Facebook Page where you’d like to add the tab, then click Add Page Tab. You should be redirected to your new tab.
Customize your tab’s name and image
When you publish your page to Facebook, it will appear under a tab called “LeadPages” with a default image. You can change the tab name and image in its settings. Here’s how:
- Go to your Page while logged in as an admin. Navigate to Settings › Edit Page.
- Scroll down until you see your Leadpages tab.
- Click Settings next to the tab, then click Edit Settings. In the popup that appears, choose a new name or image for your tab. Click Save/Okay to save your changes.
(Updated June 22, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.