Follow these instructions to create a timed popup Leadbox of your own.
Access publish settings
First, navigate to the Leadboxes tab in your account. From there, you can create a new Leadbox or use an existing one.
- Click the action menu more next to the Leadbox you’d like to publish.
- Select “Publish Options”. Then, select Popup Leadbox.
- Fill out your timing settings, then click Save.
More about time settings
In your time settings, you can control a few parameters:
- how much time (in seconds) should pass before your Leadbox appears
- how many page views are required before a visitor sees the Leadbox
- how many days should pass before someone is able to see your Leadbox again
Publish your Leadbox
If you plan to publish your Leadbox on WordPress, follow our guide here →
Otherwise, copy the HTML code from your Leadbox’s publish options (found in the lower left corner). Then, paste the code on your site.
(Updated October 11, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard as shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.