For example, you could add a Leadbox to your latest blog post. To do that, you’ll need to go inside Leadpages and create your Leadbox.
Step 1: Navigate to the Leadboxes tab in your account.
Sign in to your Leadpages account and click on Leadboxes in the top menu.
Step 2: Select “Create a Leadbox with Standard Builder” in the Create Leadbox menu.
Step 3: Configure your Leadbox integration settings.
In the Leadbox editor, first click on Integration settings in the left-hand sidebar to bring up your configuration options. Then…
- Select which email service provider you want to integrate with, and select the correct form or list.
- Click Yes under Integrate with Lead Notifications if you'd like to receive an email each time someone opts into your Leadbox, then select the email address at which you’d like to receive those notifications.
- Click Yes under Integrate with Webinar Host if you'd like your opt-ins sent to your webinar service (WebinarJam or GoToWebinar). Then select the service you'd like to use, and the webinar.
- Click Yes under Use Facebook Registration if you want to use Facebook registration. (This feature is currently unavailable due to an update with Facebook. Facebook has disabled the feature)
- Next, click the button at the bottom to confirm your choices. It might say Customize This Form or Okay depending on the circumstances.
Step 4: Customize your Leadbox.
- You can customize your Leadbox using the settings in the left sidebar.
- For example, you can change the heading style, the color of the submit button, etc.
For each change you make, you can click the element preview on your Leadbox, or the element name from the sidebar. Then, simply edit the content of that element in the sidebar and click Okay to save your changes.
Step 5: Name your Leadbox and Save.
Once you are satisfied with your Leadbox, give it a descriptive name and click Save.
Step 6: Grab your code.
Click Publish and copy the code inside the box. When you click into the code box, the full code should be selected automatically for you to copy.
You can publish Leadboxes as plain text, button, or image links. Instructions for publishing your Leadbox as a button or image can be found here: How to use a Button or Image for your Leadbox
Step 7: Publish your Leadbox.
Now that you have the code, you can publish the Leadbox to your site.
There are two ways to publish your Leadbox:
- Using our WordPress Plugin
- Adding the Leadbox code to your website manually
Using our WordPress Plugin
Follow the instructions in the tutorial, directly accessible from your Leadbox Publish window.
PLEASE NOTE: You do not need to download the WordPress plugin again if you have already installed it on your WordPress site.
Adding the Leadbox code to your website manually
Copy your code from the HTML code box. You can then paste the code to your website.
Take a look at this article showing how to add the HTML code to a sidebar as well as a page.
(Updated January 30, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.
You may also be interested in: