ConvertKit is an email marketing service built for pro bloggers. When you integrate it with your Leadpages account, you can send leads directly to your ConvertKit forms. Learn how to get started below.
In this article
- ConvertKit is available with our Drag & Drop and Standard Builder (plus Leadboxes, Leaddigits, and Leadlinks).
- Only first name and email fields are included in ConvertKit forms by default. Learn more…
Integrate your account
Copy your API key
Add your API key to Leadpages
Once you have your API key copied, head back to Leadpages. There are two spots you may want to paste it, depending on which tools you plan on using:
- Standard: To use ConvertKit with our Standard Builder, standalone Leadboxes, Leaddigits, and/or Leadlinks, follow our guide here. All these tools use the same integration system.
- Drag & Drop Builder: To use ConvertKit with drag-and-drop templates, follow our integrations setup guide here.
Send leads to ConvertKit
After integrating at the account level, you can send leads to any ConvertKit form in your account. Just select ConvertKit as the integration you want to use, then choose the form (as shown in the example below).
For full details, check out our guide here: Choose a Destination For Your Leads.
Troubleshooting tips and FAQs
What fields can I collect when using ConvertKit?
You can collect email and first name fields by default when integrating with ConvertKit. To add custom fields, you’ll need to use ConvertKit’s custom HTML publishing option with…
- an HTML widget (if you’re using the Drag & Drop Builder)
- our copy/paste integration (for use in the Standard Builder)
(Updated April 10, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.