ConvertKit is an email marketing service built for pro bloggers. When you integrate it with your Leadpages account, you can send leads directly to your ConvertKit forms. Learn how to get started below.
The fine print
- ConvertKit is available with our Drag & Drop (sites, pages) and Standard Builder (plus pop-ups, opt-in texts, and trigger links).
- Only first name and email fields are included in ConvertKit forms by default.
- You'll need to have at least one form created within ConvertKit before integrating it with a page or pop-up.
Integrate your account
Copy your API key
Before integrating with Leadpages, you’ll need to grab your API key from ConvertKit. You can find it under your profile's Account Settings, then Account Info. Be sure to copy your full key from that field.
Add your API key to Leadpages
Once you have your API key copied, head back to Leadpages. There are two spots you may want to paste it, depending on which tools you plan on using:
- Drag & Drop Builder: To use ConvertKit with drag-and-drop templates, follow our integrations setup guide here.
- Standard: To use ConvertKit with our Standard Builder, standalone pop-ups, opt-in texts, and/or trigger links, follow our guide here. All these tools use the same integration system.
Send leads to ConvertKit
After integrating at the account level, you can send leads to any ConvertKit form in your account. Just select ConvertKit as the integration you want to use, then choose the form (as shown in the example below).
For full details, check out our guide here: Choose a Destination For Your Leads.
Troubleshooting tips and FAQs
What fields can I collect when using ConvertKit?
You can collect email and first name fields by default when integrating with ConvertKit. To add custom fields, you’ll need to use ConvertKit's custom HTML publishing option with…
- an HTML widget (if you’re using the Drag & Drop Builder)
- our copy/paste integration (for use in the Standard Builder)
Need more help?
You can always get in touch with our support team—just click help_circle in the top-right corner of your Leadpages dashboard, or submit a ticket ↗