We integrate with AWeber, a popular email service provider, so you can send leads directly to your forms. Learn more about using AWeber with Leadpages below.
- AWeber is available with all of our tools, including Leadpages, Leadboxes, Leadlinks, and Leaddigits.
- To use AWeber with Standard Builder tools (including Leadlinks and Leaddigits), you’ll need to create at least one Sign Up Form for your AWeber list.
Integrate your account
- Drag & Drop Builder: To use AWeber with the Drag & Drop Builder and Drag & Drop Leadboxes, follow our guide here.
- Standard Builder: To use AWeber with our Standard Builder, Standard Leadboxes, Leaddigits, and Leadlinks, follow these steps.
Send leads to AWeber
Once you’ve integrated at the account level, AWeber (and your forms) should show up in the integration settings for your Leadpages, Leadboxes, etc.
We have a detailed guide on how to configure integration settings that’s available here: Choose a Destination For Your Leads.
Customize your fields
To create custom fields, you’ll need to set up a Sign Up Form within AWeber. It’s a good idea to give your form a specific name so you can identify it when you’re back in Leadpages. You can do so under the Settings step in AWeber’s form builder.
Once you've added custom fields to your form within AWeber, you can add those fields to your form within Leadpages.
As you create your form, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Your form’s design won’t carry over to Leadpages—so you don’t need to spend time choosing a form template in AWeber.
- Leadpages supports most fields from AWeber, but if you use AWeber with other services (like a webinar provider), you’ll want to make sure all your fields match up. For instance, GoToWebinar uses “First Name” and “Last Name” so your AWeber form should have both fields as well.
- There’s no need to publish your form from AWeber—as long as you save your work you should be able to access it in Leadpages.
For more information about working with forms, check out AWeber’s guides here: Sign Up Forms.
Troubleshooting tips and FAQs
Can I turn off confirmed opt-in?
Yes, you can turn off confirmed opt-in on a list-by-list basis within AWeber. To learn how, check out their article here: Can I Disable Confirmed Opt-In? However, if you’re using a drag-and-drop form, you’ll need to contact AWeber directly to get confirmed opt-ins turned off.
How do AWeber’s thank you pages work with Leadpages?
We recommend setting your thank you page within Leadpages, which will override basic settings in AWeber. Leaving the thank you page settings blank in the Standard Builder will result in your AWeber thank you page. If you have confirmed opt-in turned on, anyone who confirms their subscription will see your “success page” as you’ve set it up in AWeber.
AWeber’s “already subscribed” page setting doesn’t work with Leadpages using the API integration.
(Updated July 9, 2018)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard as shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.