With Leadpages, you can use any number of tools to collect new leads—from our drag-and-drop templates, to SMS opt-ins using Leaddigits, to popup Leadboxes on your site. This article explains how to connect each of these tools to the list, form, campaign, or workflow you’ve created and where your leads will ultimately go.
Click on a tool below to learn how to configure its integration settings:
Drag & Drop Leadpages
Here’s where to configure where leads will end up in your connected integration (such as choosing a specific list, form, or campaign) in our Drag & Drop Builder:
- Edit any drag-and-drop page (or create a new one).
- Click on a form widget to open its settings. Keep in mind, your form might be within a Leadbox on the page.
- On the Integrations tab (selected by default), click Add an Integration under “Choose where you want form data to go.”
- Select your integration from the menu, choose the specific list where you’d like leads sent, then click Done.
- Be sure to save your form.
If you don’t see your integration, you should be able to add it under More Services. For full details, take a look at Connect Your Integrations (Drag & Drop Builder).
Drag & Drop Leadboxes
The steps above will also work for standalone Drag & Drop Leadboxes that you publish to your site. Just create or edit a Leadbox, then follow steps 2–5 from above.
Here’s where to configure where leads will end up in your connected integration (such as choosing a specific list, form, or campaign) in our Standard Builder:
- Create a new Standard page, or edit an existing one.
- Locate your call-to-action (CTA) button and click it to bring up your opt-in form. You may have several CTAs on your page, but any button that brings up a form will work.
- Click Integration settings in the left sidebar.
- Choose your service from the “Integrate form with” menu.
- Under “Using”, select the list (or form, webinar, etc.) where you’d like to send new leads.
- Click Okay or Customize this form to save your settings, and confirm your changes in the popup alert.
- Click Okay again to save your opt-in form. Then, click Save in the top-right corner of the editor.
Configuring where your leads go to in standalone (Standard) Leadboxes is nearly the same as doing it in Standard Leadpages.
- Edit your Leadbox (or create a new one).
- Follow steps 3–6 from above.
- Click Save in the top-right corner of the Leadbox editor.
Here’s how you can configure where your leads go to for your Leaddigits (available with Pro and Advanced plans).
- Click Create New Leaddigit or click the pencil icon next to an existing Leaddigit to edit it.
- Fill out or edit the first three parts of the Leaddigit as needed (get full instructions here). Then, click Continue ».
- Select the “Add customer's email to my mailing list” option.
- Choose your service and list from the drop-down menus that appear.
- Confirm that everything is set up how you’d like in the Your Leaddigit® in Action box. Then click Save & Close.
Each Leadlink (available with Pro and Advanced plans) you create will have two services to set up:
- where leads come from (the source)
- where leads get sent (the destination)
Here’s how to configure each portion:
- Create a new Leadlink, or edit an existing one.
- Click Integration settings in the left-hand sidebar.
- Select your destination service from the “Integrate link with” drop-down, then choose your lead destination from the “Using” menu.
- Configure any other integration settings you’d like (such as Lead Notifications), then click Okay.
- Under Step #1 in the pseudo message to the right, choose the service you’d like to send leads from. If you don’t see the your service there, select the “Custom” option.
- Save your Leadlink in the top right corner.
(Updated April 10, 2017)
Please let us know if you have additional questions.
You can always file a support ticket if you have additional questions by clicking the Support button in your dashboard shown here or clicking here to file a support ticket.